Joanne12

Joanne12

Trial by Fire: A Raised by Wolves Novel

Trial by Fire - Jennifer Lynn Barnes This was a great book. I enjoyed the new aspects of psychics that the author brought to the table. I really hated the character of caroline and her attitude was beyond aggravating.

The character of Lucas was sad. Its terrible how he was treated and hurt all for a plan created by Shay to get Bryn's female weres. I absolutely hate Shay and wish Devon would kill him. He is one of the most disgusting and vile characters I've read about.

I like how Maddy identifies and is attracted to Lucas and how their back stories are almost the same. But the insta-love thing is beginning to get annoying.

The battle at the end it incredible and I kept flipping through the pages to see what would happen.

The ending was from me was an "Oh Shit" moment and a "Really?" When I read the sentence where Lucas challenges Bryn as alpha, I was at the dinner table waiting for my brother to come eat and I literally said "Oh Shit". I mean he had balls. It was sad that he had to die because of his stupidity and the guilt that Bryn would carry with her forever about killing him sucked. Also the fact that Maddy was broken after he was killed and asked to leave the pack was heartbreaking as well.