Joanne12

Joanne12

Tiger's Quest (Book 2 in the Tiger's Curse Series)

Tiger's Quest - Colleen Houck This book pissed me off in a good way. It pissed me off in a way where I absolutely had to read the third book as soon as possible.

I was super pissed at Ren for being the hero type and sacrificing himself to Lokesh so that Kishan and Kelsey could get away from Lokesh's men. But I guess this had to be done so that the readers learn and get familiar about Kishan. Right off the bat I knew the love triangle was gonna start and I was getting pissed because like in the Twilight saga, I had chosen the man who I wanted Kelsey to be with....and it's not Kishan.

I do have to admit that Kishan is still hot but not as much as Ren. I also have to admit that you can see the kindness and the love that Kishan gets for Kelsey. It causes you to look past his bad boy image and see how caring and sweet he really is.

I, however did not like how he kept kissing Kelsey while Ren was god knows where and being tortured.

Again I did enjoy the quest itself and the further information about the Hindu religion. The ending was an infurating suprise. I was like WTF.

Even though this book caused me to be pissed off, its still one of my favorites