Joanne12

Joanne12

Bad Girls Don't Die

Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender Great Characters, Great Plot, Great Ghost Story.

I really liked Alexis' character. She reminds me of me when I was in High School. Punky, Rock and kinda a loner. I like that she had pink hair too lol (Mine was crayon red). I like that she cares alot about her sister and is willing to die to save her from the ghost, Sarah.

I have to say that Sarah was awesome. I hated her so much and wanted to kill her which means that she was a great ghost character to evoke those feeling in me. I understand why she was so upset about her death and her hatred towards the girls who caused it. What I don't get is why she waited until now to kill the girl's descendants. I mean if she really wanted to she could of possessed her mom or dad and used their body to kill the girls who were directly responsible. But any-who.

Kasey was kinda wimpy and I seriously wanted to smack the bejesus out of her especially when she was being nasty to Alexis when she wasn't possessed.

I liked the plot of the story although it did take the Alexis mind-numbingly long to get that Sarah was they ghost and not Megan's mother. It was so obvious and I got it in the beginning when Alexis told the Sarah story to Kasey in the beginning of the book. Oh Well.

I really liked this book and I will be continuing the series!