Joanne12

Joanne12

Anna Dressed in Blood

Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake This book suprised me and I really liked it. The characters were awesome. I liked Cas from the beginning. It was awesome that the book started with him killing a ghost, so that the reader knows what hes about. I liked seeing how he went from a loner in the beginning of the book to a guy with friends and a guy who fell in love. Personally I thought it was fitting that he fell in love with Anna is a ghost. It suited him and his life style.

I also really liked Anna from the beginning of the book even though the first time you see her is when she is ripping a person in half. I guess it seem liked she was protecting Cas and killing the guy who hurt him that made me like her. What happened to her pissed me off and made me want to kill her mother and pervert stepfather slowly and painfully. I almost wished that they were still alive so Cas can brutally kill them. I liked the way that Cas and Anna acted towards each other in the end, in a loving way, like a new couple. It was cute. The ending was touching where she sacrificed herself to save Cas and all his friends/family. It just sucked that she had to die but I guess she had to for there to be a next book.

I also liked Thomas and Carmel too. I was rooting for them to get together throughout the whole bookl. I liked that Thomas was a telepath and a witch but that he wasn't a super awesome all powerful witch. It made him more real and showed that he had a long way to learn how to use his telepathy and witchcraft. Carmel was funny and I liked how she was the only "normal" human in the group. She is like Xander in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He sees everything that goes on and is the voice of reason. I epecially liked near the end where she attacked the obeathman with her bat and risked getting bitten. She's my kind of girl.

I really liked this book alot and recommend it for people to read. It had some gore in it but a little gore never hurt anyone.

I can't wait for the next book!